What Drives You?
Was your favorite toy growing up a truck? Come play with big trucks in real life.
Our company is growing and we are looking for someone with a strong ability to partner with maintenance vendors and develop driver relationships. You will be accountable for $3 million in assets and will be resolving all maintenance issues relating to truck and trailer equipment. You will drive us to success by providing our drivers with quality equipment that is ready to perform.
How to win?
- Ensure safety and performance by achieving 100% of the preventive maintenance
- Have a sense of urgency and respond to drivers within 10 minutes of any breakdown
- Optimize repair costs by selecting the right vendor at the right price
- Drive value by being prepared and providing equipment that is ready to haul freight
- Generous work/life balance
- Family first mindset
- Bonus potential
- Full benefits package / HSA
- Near-site Clinic
- 401(k) with company match
Location: De Pere, WI
Type of Employment: Full-time
Exempt Status: Exempt