Why Become a DRIVER TRAINER?
Take the next step in your Class A CDL driving career and become a driver trainer! Paper Transport offers a fantastic Train-the-Trainer program for Class A CDL drivers who want to advance their careers in a rewarding manner.
Join the Paper Transport team in De Pere, WI for a 4-day in-house Train-the-Trainer program with Master Driver Trainers and the Driver Training Team. What differentiates Paper Transport’s driver trainers from other companies? Our one-on-one (non-team driving) training program! Achieve a sense of accomplishment in passing knowledge as a professional driver to your trainees.
advance your career in 4 simple steps
Have 1 year of tenure driving for Paper Transport
Express interest in becoming a driver trainer with your Driver Manager or the Driver Training and Development Manager.
Complete an application with the Driver Instructor team (a written application that takes approximately 30 minutes)
Interview with Driver Training and Development Manager and Accelerate Business Development Manager
REAP THE BENEFITS
- Over-the-Road Driver Trainers: Earn an additional $100/day
- Mileage-Based Home Daily Driver Trainers: Earn an additional $50/day
- Hourly-Home Daily Driver Trainers: Earn an additional $3.50/hour
- Home Weekly Over-the-Road Driver Trainers: Earn an additional $600/week!
- Current Class A CDL
- 1 year driving with Paper Transport
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR/Pre-Employment Screening (PSP)
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills and a good performance record
- Desire to leave a legacy of safety and trucking knowledge