Benefits Packages for Class A Truck Drivers
The following benefits are currently offered to all of our full-time Class A Paper Transport, Inc. team members.
Class A Truck Driver Benefit Packages
We understand the importance of having affordable care, quality services, and a robust network of physicians to choose from for our employee’s health care needs. We continue to secure a benefit program that provides security and peace of mind for our employees and their families. Annually, we review our benefit package to ensure we are meeting your expectations for your health care needs.
- Medical and Prescription Drug
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Up to 3% 401k match after 1 year
Please note: There is a waiting period for all benefits, which is the 1st of the month following a 60-day waiting period.
Additional Perks for Class A Truck Drivers
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Detention Pay
- Monthly MPG Bonus Program (earn up to $300/Month)
- Roadside Inspection Bonuses for all non-hourly drivers
- $150-$500 Red Rewards for top-performing drivers by division in non-hourly positions
- $1,000/Referral Bonus
- No-Fee Rider/Passenger Program for all non-hourly positions
- No-Fee Pet-Friendly Policy for non-home daily drivers
- Financial Wellness Program
- Free on-site medical clinic in Green Bay, WI with no cost to our employees and their dependents
- Company paid Sleep Apnea testing available and equipment assistance program
- Up to $80 Reimbursement on Work Boots/Year
Have a question about our Benefits? Please call 1-855-784-5627 to speak with a Driver Recruiter.