Below you will find some of the most common FAQs we’ve received from Class A CDL Drivers, customers, vendors, employees, and the general public. Don’t see what you’re looking for on this list? Please let us know!
- Household Goods
- Personal care products
- & More
One thing to note is that we do not haul hazardous or refrigerated materials.
Give us a call at 1-855-784-5627 to see if your Class A CDL driving school qualifies; we may be able to help through our Driver Mentor/Trainer program.
- Dependent children (Must be at least 10-years-old)
- Immediate family members (Must be at least 10-years-old)
- Non-family members (Must be at least 21-years-old)
Additional tools include in the table include SmartETA trip planning, maps, communication apps, and more.
- Tractors – The majority of our fleet is comprised of Freightliners, but some Class A Drivers do operate Kenworths and Volvos.
- Transmission – We do have some tractors with manual transmission. However, most are equipped with automatic transmissions.
- Trailers – All of our trailers are manual release.
- Fuel Type – Diesel and CNG
- Home Daily
- Home Weekly (1.5 days or 2 days)
- Home Every 1 to 2 weeks.
A typical schedule for regional drivers is out 5.5 days (e.g., leave Sunday mid-day and home Friday mid-day or leave Monday mid-day and home Saturday morning) with a 34-48 hour reset that depends on their last load. Give us a call at 855-784-5627 for availability.
- $1,000 Referral (Awarded to all drivers)
- Up to $300 MPG bonus per month (Mileage Drivers)
- $100 Injury free bonus (Hourly Drivers)