CDL Refresher Training Program
Jump back into the truck with our CDL Refresher Training Program
Are you ready to get behind the wheel again? Take advantage of our paid Class A CDL truck driver refresher course to bring your skills up to date and make an easy transition back into the truck. Fill out a quick form to get started today!
What is a Refresher Training program?
Paper Transport’s two-week Refresher Training Program is designed to refresh experienced Class A CDL driver's knowledge and help them to get back into the truck. This program offers customized training to bring current and former truck drivers back up speed by offering both classroom and in-truck training.
What to expect
- One-week paid orientation in Green Bay, WI
- Classroom and in-truck instruction
- Transportation, lodging, and meals are provided
- 1 week on the job training with PTI Driver Trainer
- After the training period is complete, you will be on the road and paid 100% experienced driver rate (average $0.55-$0.60/mile)!
- No contract required
What are the program requirements?
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Been out of the truck for 2+ years? Must have a minimum of 12 months of experience
- Been out of the truck for 5+ years? Must have at least 5+ years of experience
- Have a DOT Medical Certificate and pass a pre-employment drug screen and hair follicle test
- Meet PTI hiring guidelines (clean MVR, no drug/alcohol offenses, etc.)